Nursing Times Workforce Summit & Awards will be a live and online educational event.
Created to highlight important discussions surrounding the nursing workforce, the summit will help support the recruitment, retention and the development of your future nursing and midwifery workforce.
By attending this event you will have the opportunity to seek solutions or be inspired by your peers and share your innovative ideas to help tackle the workforce challenge.
Taking place on Wednesday 2 December 2020, the live event experience will include:
- Main stage plenary – hear updates on system-wide workforce strategy that sets out the current landscape and recommendations for the future workforce
- Award-winning case studies – take away examples of innovation in recruitment, retention, workforce wellbeing and more that you can adapt for use in your own organisation
- Ideas exchange – excellent networking opportunities to maximise your learning and make useful connections to support your workforce planning
- Your safety is our priority – hand sanitiser, enhanced cleaning and social distancing will be in place and we will be reviewing safety measures in line with government guidelines
The virtual companion event, running from the afternoon of Wednesday 2 through to Friday 4 December 2020 will include:
- Content at your convenience – watch live to engage with speakers in real time or catch up on demand with anything you’ve missed
- Meet solution providers and innovators via video – we’ve hand picked solution providers who you can engage in live chat and video meetings with, as well as download the available resources to learn more about how they can help your organisation
- An easy to access platform – our team will be available to guide you through the platform and get to the content you want. Access to the platform is also available for longer, allowing you to grow your connections before and after the event
- Share your experience – connect with other nurses in a supportive online community to openly discuss your challenges and experience
- Connect with experts – discover workforce innovators who can provide practical advice and guidance to better manage your workforce
- Content you can keep – as well as the valuable connections you can build at this event, content will be available to review post-event
- Your summit agenda – review content you’d like to view for the live and virtual event all in one place