Workforce Team of the Year
Workforce teams are fundamental in ensuring the workforce planning of healthcare organisations, whether focused mainly on hospitals or in the community. This award aims to celebrate the HR/workforce team that has delivered significant improvements to the recruitment, retention, training and development opportunities for all nursing, midwifery and support staff.
What will the judges be looking for?
The judges will be looking for meaningful quantitative evidence that highlights:
- Innovation – originality of workforce planning, recruitment and retention strategies
- Value – impact of the team’s initiatives on the organisations nursing and midwifery workforce evidenced by meaningful data, case studies and employee survey feedback where available
- Leadership – evidence of entrants championing their innovation across their organisation and more widely
- Collaboration – evidence of teamwork to deliver initiatives within their organisation
- Adaptability – initiatives that can be easily adopted by across other organisations
Please attach any supporting evidence to your application that you feel is relevant. This can include testimonials, evaluations or any other appropriate evidence.
Stage one of the judging process involves shortlisting entries based solely on the information provided here. Stage two will involve a roundtable discussion between judges to decide a winner, so please make sure this entry includes as much evidence as possible.
Take a look at what our 2019 winner had to say about winning this award: