We are currently working on our speaker programme for 2020. If you’d like to express an interest in participating as a speaker this year, please contact Gwyn Davies on Gwyn.Davies@emap.com.
Previous speakers have included:
- Baroness Dido Harding, chair, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Mark Radford, deputy chief nursing officer – delivery and innovation, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Yvonne Coghill, deputy president, Royal College of Nursing
- Daniel Mortimer, chief executive, NHS Employers
- Andrea Sutcliffe, chief executive, Nursing & Midwifery Council
- Mandie Sunderland, chief nurse, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Donna Lamb, director of nursing and non-medical professionals, Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust
Examples of previous sessions have included:
- Main stage: The newly formed NHS Improvement and NHS England dived deeper into the interim NHS People Plan and how this will improve the recruitment and retention of your nursing staff.
- Recruitment and retention: OET explored how to improve the integration of international staff and London trusts demonstrated how collaborative workforce development programmes helped to improve vacancy rates.
- Leadership development: UNISON, NHS Employers and inspiring role model, Helené Donnelly, also provided expert advice on people management to improve workforce retention.