You will hear from some of the country's most senior nursing leaders and workforce innovators who are re-energising their workforce. The 2021 programme is currently in development, but if you’d like to express an interest in participating, you can contact Gwyn Davies on Gwyn.Davies@emap.com.
Examples of speakers from the 2020 event include:
- Ruth May, chief nursing officer for England
- Sir Simon Stevens, chief executive of the NHS
- Peter Griffiths, chair of health services research, NIHR senior investigator, University of Southampton
- Anita Charlesworth, director of research and REAL centre, The Health Foundation
- Martin Green, chief executive, Care England
- Crystal Oldman, chief executive, The Queen’s Nursing Institute
- Sara Gorton, head of health, Unison
- Kathryn Halford, chief nurse and deputy chief executive, Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Arlene Wellman, chief nurse, DIPC, Espom and St Hellier University Hospitals NHS Trust
The summit schedule will be available soon, you can secure your place to the summit and awards below.
Book by Friday 10 September and save £100 on your place at the summit.