Become a sponsor
After a fantastic first two years at The Brewery in London, the Nursing Times Workforce Summit & Awards returned in December 2020 as a fully virtual event experience!
Highlighting important discussions surrounding the nursing workforce, the event brought together workforce planning expertise and real-life case studies to support the recruitment, retention and development of the future nursing and midwifery workforce.
We plan to return as a physical event in November 2021 with a virtual companion event taking place alongside. We want to continue inspiring the nursing workforce to focus on shaping the workforce of the future and reach our audience in the most appropriate format for them.
Join us as a sponsor at the 2021 event and benefit from the following:
- Gain access to a hard-to-reach audience of nursing and midwifery directors, deputies and team leaders, responsible for workforce planning, assurance and recruitment
- A range of national bodies and associations responsible for the system-wide review and implementation of the health and social care workforce strategy
- An audience of HR, recruitment and workforce managers
A physical and virtual summit and awards opportunity
- Content streams at the virtual event allows us to tailor the audience to your target decision makers and influencers
- Packages available include access to our awards ceremony with the chance to sponsor categories
- All sponsorship packages will include branding at the physical event and online including an exhibitor area on the virtual platform
- Sponsorship packages will enable you to meet your primary marketing and business development objectives, including:
- Networking to build relationships with new organisations, in person and via private chat rooms and 1-2-1 video calls
- Maintain brand presence and build your organisations profile in your key markets
- Generate leads and build interest in your solutions
- Demonstrate value and measure return-on-investment with data and attendee details at your fingertips
- Content – a variety of speaking opportunities on the main programme and breakout sessions
- Bespoke – the opportunity to sponsor unique and exciting event features
- Editorial – extend your reach with round table and workshop coverage post-event
- Awards – position yourselves as supporters of best practice and network with VIPs
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Oliver Samkin:
T: 020 3953 2925