The 2021 virtual forum will attract over 250 attendees from across NHS acute, community and mental health providers as well as the independent sector.
You will hear from some of the country's most senior nursing leaders and workforce innovators who are re-energising their workforce. The 2021 programme is currently in development, but if you’d like to express an interest in participating, you can contact Gwyn Davies on Gwyn.Davies@emap.com.
Programme highlights from the 2020 event include:
- Nurse safety, wellbeing and mental health during and after Covid-19
- Safe and effective staffing: More than just a number
- Ideas exchange: Showcasing innovation
- Living the language: Supporting the integration of international staff
- Understanding the workforce pressures between settings
- Covid-19 and the International Year of the Nurse and Midwife
- Aspiring nurse leadership programmes and the matron’s handbook
- Reverse mentorship: What does the next generation want from work?
We are working hard on the physical event programme and virtual companion which will be available on swapcard. More details will be announced soon.
Summit passes will be available to book soon, register your interest to be the first to hear when they are available: