Why You Should Attend
The Nursing Times Workforce Summit & Awards will attract over 250 attendees from across NHS, acute, community, mental health and independent healthcare providers. Join us at the summit to build your network, share challenges with your peers and be empowered to support your workforce.
Key reasons why you should attend include:
- Senior leaders: Hear from some of the country’s most senior nursing and midwifery leaders so you can better understand and plan how to address workforce challenges in your organisation
- New case studies: Benefit from examples of innovation, best practice, advice and guidance that can better support your workforce planning and management
- Award-winning work: Learn from our award winners with case studies that demonstrate innovation in recruitment, retention, preceptorships, staff engagement, wellbeing and much more
- Excellent networking opportunities: Your peers are attending the summit from a wide range of organisations across the country, giving you a unique opportunity to meet nurse leaders and work collaboratively to solve common challenges
- Engaging formats: Our summit is tailored to provide as much relevant information as possible in a format that encourages you to share your own experience and challenges. It is a safe space for you to discuss challenges with like-minded peers