The 2021 Nursing Times Workforce Summit & Awards will attract over 250 attendees from across NHS, acute, community, mental health and independent healthcare providers. Delegates join us at the summit to build their network, share challenges with their peers and to be empowered to support their workforce.
Key reasons to attend the 2021 event include:
- Senior leaders – hear from some of the country’s most senior nursing and midwifery leaders so you can better understand and plan how to address workforce challenges in your organisation
- Award-winning work – learn more from our award winners and be inspired to implement similar initiatives
- More discussion and debate – benefit from thought-provoking discussion panels with advice and guidance that can better support your workforce planning and management
- Your choice of content – as we hopefully transition back into face-to-face events, the physical event will feature networking discussion groups. The perfect reason to bring a team with you to benefit from all the discussion groups on offer.
- Your choice of event – we’ve embraced virtual and we want to offer the best of both. So now you can choose between the physical which will include the virtual companion event or a virtual only option that will include highlights from the physical and exclusive new content.
The summit schedule will be available soon, you can secure your place to the summit and awards below.
Book by Friday 24 September and save £100 on your place at the summit.