Why you should enter
The Nursing Times Workforce Awards recognise and reward the excellent work that is being done by you and your employer to support the nursing and midwifery workforce. Co-located with our Nursing Times Workforce Summit, this event inspires and rewards organisations for excellence in supporting the future of the health and care workforce.
Ensuring a sustainable workforce fit for the future is the responsibility of all nurse leaders, making this event the best opportunity to position your organisation as an excellent place to work.
Winning a Nursing Times Workforce Award not only provides you and your team with the recognition you deserve at a gala evening celebrating your achievements, but also a host of other benefits that you might not realise:
What can winning a Nursing Times Workforce Award do for you and your team?
- Be part of an elite crowd of award winners: join the Nursing Times Workforce Award winners’ club, we don’t give out awards to just anyone!
- Make a name for you and your organisation: gain recognition for your innovative approach to recruitment and workforce management
- Share best practice and help improve the profession: help to improve the image of nursing and midwifery and attract more people into the profession
- Recognise your potential: everyone needs validation at times and what better way to confirm that you and your team are doing an excellent job
- Network with high-level nurses: meet some of the most important figures in the nursing community and get recognised for your work
- International Year of the Nurse and Midwife: what better year to win and celebrate your contributions to the profession
Don’t miss your chance to win a Nursing Times Workforce Award. Entries are now open and you have until Friday 10 July 2020 to submit a winning application.
See what our 2019 award winners had to say: