The Nursing Times Workforce Awards recognise and reward the excellent work that is being done by you and your employer to support the nursing and midwifery workforce. Co-located with our Nursing Times Workforce Summit, this event inspires and rewards organisations for excellence in supporting the future of the health and care workforce.
Ensuring a sustainable workforce fit for the future is the responsibility of all nurse leaders, making this event the best opportunity to position your organisation as an excellent place to work.
Winning a Nursing Times Workforce Award not only provides you and your team with the recognition you deserve at a gala evening celebrating your achievements, but also a host of other benefits that you might not realise:
What can winning a Nursing Times Workforce Award do for you and your team?
- Be part of an elite crowd of award winners: join the Nursing Times Workforce Award winners’ club, we don’t give out awards to just anyone!
- Make a name for you and your organisation: gain recognition for your innovative approach to recruitment and workforce management
- Share best practice and help improve the profession: help to improve the image of nursing and midwifery and attract more people into the profession
- Recognise your potential: everyone needs validation at times and what better way to confirm that you and your team are doing an excellent job
- Network with high-level nurses: meet some of the most important figures in the nursing community and get recognised for your work
- International Year of the Nurse and Midwife: what better year to win and celebrate your contributions to the profession
Don’t miss your chance to win a Nursing Times Workforce Award. Entries are now open and you have until Friday 10 July 2020 to submit a winning application.
See what our 2019 award winners had to say: