22 November 2022 | Hilton London Metropole
The 2022 programme is currently in development, but if you’d like to express an interest in participating, you can contact Desiree De Cecchis on Desiree.Dececchis@emap.com .
Programme highlights from the 2021 event include:
- Nurse safety, wellbeing and mental health during and after Covid-19
- Innovative initiatives, projects and award-winning case studies addressing staff engagement and development
- Priorities for the social care nursing workforce and developing the next generation or nurses
- Raising the profile of specialist nursing
- Idea exchange workshops covering recruitment, retention and wellbeing and encouraging debate
- Staff Talks – reflective sessions sharing experiences of directors of nursing and the challenges faced
- Protecting the value of the registered nursing workforce
We are working hard on the physical event programme and virtual companion which will be available on our virtual event platform, Swapcard. More details will be announced soon.
Book your place at the summit by Friday 9 September to save £100 :