The 2023 programme is currently in development, but if you’d like to express an interest in participating, you can contact Desiree De Cecchis on Desiree.Dececchis@emap.com.
Programme highlights from the 2022 event included:
- Workforce recruitment and retention - state of affairs and progress
- Meeting the needs of four generations of nurses.
- Preceptorship: giving the right foundations to newly registered nurses to ensure high retention
- The role of Professional nurse advocates for staff wellbeing
- Making the nursing profession truly inclusive for people with hidden and visible disabilities.
- Finding ways to be more flexible with shifts and guaranteeing adequate breaks
Interactive round tables on:
- Recruiting 4 different generations of nurses.
- Retention through preceptorship done right.
- Understanding the underlying basics of staff wellbeing
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We are working hard on the physical event programme and virtual companion which will be available on our virtual event platform, Swapcard. More details will be announced soon.
Book your place at the summit today: