Tuesday 21 November 2023 | Hilton London Metropole
The 2023 Nursing Times Workforce Summit will attract over 250 attendees from across NHS, acute, community, mental health and independent healthcare providers. Delegates join us at the summit to build their network, share challenges with their peers and to be empowered to support their workforce through highly interactive sessions.
In addition, the Online companion, on 15th November is an online conference allowing everyone to join in the conversation, last year this part of the event was attended by over 1,000 delegates!
Key reasons to attend the 2023 event include:
- Senior leaders– hear from some of the country’s most senior nursing and midwifery leaders so you can better understand and plan how to address workforce challenges in your organisation
- Award-winning work– learn more from our award winners and be inspired to implement similar initiatives
- More discussion and debate– benefit from thought-provoking discussion panels with advice and guidance that can better support your workforce planning and management
- Your choice of content– the physical event will feature streams that you can choose from focused on recruitment and retention and workforce development. The perfect reason to bring a team with you to benefit from all the content on offer
- Your choice of event– we’ve embraced virtual and we want to offer the best of both. So now you can choose between the physical which will include the virtual companion event or a virtual only option that will include highlights from the physical and exclusive new content.
Book your place at the summit today, and if you are a current subscriber of Nursing Times, save a further £100 with our current offer.
Watch the highlights from the 2022 Nursing Times Workforce Summit
Great appreciation of teams and individuals
Amazing to be recognised for the hard work that is being done.
It was such a great event and having been chosen to attend was a great honour.
It was fabulous, overwhelming and excellent awards night!
The event was a celebration of nursing excellence. It was great to experience this event, network and share in the successes.