16 November 2022 | Virtual event
22 November 2022 | Hilton London Metropole
Attending the Nursing Times Workforce Awards is more than just a perfect opportunity to enjoy a ceremony celebrating the excellent work that is being done to support the nursing and midwifery workforce. You'll also be able to:
- Hear from senior colleagues – some of the country’s most senior nursing and midwifery leaders will be invited to address the event
- Celebrate excellence – come together to recognise the outstanding work being done to support the health and care workforce
- Network with like-minded colleagues – meet key figures working in your area of nursing and enrich your network
- Learn about award-winning work – share valuable insights from our award-winning projects and be inspired to implement similar initiatives
- Prove your worth to the profession – gain recognition for your achievements, whether you win an award or are shortlisted
We'd love you to join us on the night to celebrate your exceptional accomplishments and share your innovation at another amazing event!
To be in the room with the profession’s finest, please get in touch with Giorgia Raso and book your seat or table to the Nursing Times Workforce Awards gala dinner and awards ceremony: Giorgia Raso +44 (0)20 3953 2118 Giorgia.Raso@emap.com
Book a phone call with Giorgia
For delegate passes to the Summit and/or Awards please click here.